Many of you have probably been in a Zoom meeting before, but we have a few quick tips that might improve your experience during the conference.
- Downloading the Zoom program or app ahead of time is strongly recommended, but there is also a “join by browser” option.
- Making sure your Zoom program or app is updated ahead of time is strongly recommended.
- Making a Zoom account isn’t necessary to join the webinar.
An automatic transcript of the conference will be enabled when you join. This feature can be modified or hidden by selecting the closed captions button on your Zoom toolbar.
In the webinar format, be prepared for your view layout to change based on the meeting host sharing slides, sharing videos, and spotlighting speakers throughout the event.
Finally, Zoom has a support page that can be found here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us
- Clicking “Contact support” at the top will open a chat ticket.
- They also have a support phone number: 1-888-799-9666