No Kid Hungry NC’s tools for finding free, healthy meals for kids near you are continuing during the 2020-2021 school year.
Text FOOD or COMIDA to 877-877 to find the meals sites nearest you.
You can also use the map below to find meal sites for kids in your area.
Always call ahead or check your local school district’s website, social media, and other communications for the most up-to-date information.
The map above shows sites where free meals for kids age 18 and under are available during COVID-19 school closures, as of Wednesday, April 7, 2021.
- This map shows pick-up and drive-thru locations where free meals are available for anyone age 18 and under.
- Additional opportunities to get free meals for kids, including bus/mobile delivery meals, can be found at this page.
- Check your local school district’s website, social media, and other communications for the most up-to-date information.
- Be sure to contact a location before visiting. Many sponsors are distributing multiple day’s worth of meals during a single day of service (especially with weekend meals distributed on Fridays). Call ahead to double-check serving days and times. Clicking on a map pin will pull up more information, including contact info.
- Click on a pin to pull up more information about a site’s name, location, contact info, and serving times.
- To search the map:
- Click the box in the upper right corner of the map to open it in a new window.
- Then click the magnifying glass to search for your location.
- (On mobile, after clicking the box in the upper right, you will also need to click the map title at the bottom of your screen to find the magnifying glass.)
- Type in the name of your city or town to see sites in your area, or type in your specific address and zoom out to find the closest site.
- You can also send a text to search for the three sites closest to you by texting FOODNC or COMIDA to 877-877.